Tuesday, August 3, 2010

National Night Out

In the name of supporting our neighborhood police and local anti-crime programs, Mt. Angel had a big potluck downtown. What other place invites the entire city to get together and eat delicious free food? I just love it here. Darin and I made some new friends and Rowena inadvertently stole a balloon. The hot dogs were the best I have eaten all summer. Probably because they were barbecued on a Traeger grill!




Boater hat - F21, $12
Dress - Tulle, $8
T-straps - Oneof2, $40

2 comments:

  1. Ok, where do you find those cute sandals?? I ADORE them and have seen them here & there on people's feet...but not in stores!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails