Thursday, August 5, 2010

River Dance




I wore my bathing suit all day. As in breakfast, lunch, through dinner. It reminded me of when I was a kid and would wear my suit to bed in anticipation of tomorrow's sprinkler.

A few times a week, Darin, Roey, and I head to the Santiam River. The water is always clean and crystal clear... and the perfect temperature for a dip. Rowena stays close to shore in a little rock pool with Darin or I while the other takes the tube to brave the rapids. Here's Darin in action, yelping in happiness:



Bathing suit - Target, seen here
Lipstick - Revlon Cherries in the Snow
Nail Polish - Sally Hansen in Cherry Red
Sandals - Vintage, $5
Rowena's suit - Target, $10
Rowena's shoes - Saltwater Sandals, $4 thrifted


Unfortunately, my sandals broke while navigating the waters today. I can glue 'em back together tonight.

Here is my sunburn after I accidentally fell asleep in my Mom's backyard. Whoops!

1 comment:

  1. are you sure you're wearing a suit? : P
    also, you look happy!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails