Thursday, August 12, 2010

Total Annihiliation


I started my day out with this--


And my day suddenly came together. (Sugar-free Annihilator, please!)

I also wore my favorite shorts.


Old lady, floral, boyfriend fit, green.... a few of my favorite things.

Shorts: Gap, $15
Shoes: NaNa (old

Sorry that so many of my pics are pixelated--- the problem will be fixed soon!
This blog is a work in progress... it can only get better from here!

I'm off to crack open some Lloyd Alexander.


cheers,
Louise

4 comments:

  1. You are completely adorable and I miss you, Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore those shoes. Old or not. I don't think I could pull off wearing those shorts though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. crack open some what?

    Delighted to see the new post, though. Your blog is like jellybeans for my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Dutch Brothers! But sadly I live in the east bay so its not here. :(

    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails