Monday, September 13, 2010

Flowers & Stripes

Darin and I went by the church to sign up to volunteer for the Oktoberfest booth-- alas, they were all full! Looks like we'll just be eating, drinking, and taking advantage of free pony rides for four days straight! I won't complain.
Boater hat: Forever 21, $12
Earrings: American Eagle, $3
Top: Tulle Clothing, $2
Skirt: Gap, $6
Oxfords: Seychelles (really old and comfortable)
Click on pictures to see larger detail!
I still haven't figured out how to make them bigger on the blog without losing detail.
(EDIT: I [as in Darin] figured it out)

I had an eye appointment this morning and am sad that it cost me over $200 for two pairs of glasses. SIGH. I had to spring for the special lens coating because I have astigmatism. Do you know how much Tucker for Target stuff I could have right now for $211?! Such a shame... my only consolation is that one of the eyeglasses is a purple cat-eye.

3 comments:

  1. Loving this posting streak you're on!!!

    Have some bratwurst for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I love how you can pull that hat off. It won't fit just any head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, did you just hear that?! it's me whistling from here!!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails