Saturday, September 18, 2010

Raincheck

Don't let the smiling face fool you-- I'm wet, tired, cold, and hungry. It's 3 o'clock and I've Oktoberfested enough for the remainder of the year! But you know I'll come back tomorrow. I'm ready for a fast and detox on Monday. I'm excited for things to calm down around here. As you can see in the picture below, cars are parked everywhere.

Sweater: Tulle Clothing
Skirt: Gap
Cashmere knee socks: Costco
Shoes: Goodwill
Beret: Gap
Umbrella: Gap
Lipstick: Revlon Cherries in the Snow



My friend Maggie completed her first 5k this morning! Go Maggie Go!
I'm so running it next year.


It is so rainy and cold outside! I don't know what I am going to do photo-wise when the rainy season really hits. How do bloggers do it?

I am signing off this computer and getting into my warm bed for a spell.
See you Monday!


9 comments:

  1. Love the shoes- I have never been brave enough to get shoes at second hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Gotta love finding goodies at goodwill! It's definitely one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! I'd say you have a bit of a French twist going on despite the Oktoberfesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for getting outta your warm bed to visit with us!! we loved seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to audibly empathize with you on that cold and wet part! I'm drenched and chilled right now! Oh, Oregon. At least you look super cute with those knee highs and oxfords!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great - love the shoes!! oktoberfesting sounds like way to much fun!!

    stayfabulous,
    zarna
    http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same lipstick and just figured out how to wear it recently. It's too much on it's own for me but slathered on and then blotted and with lip gloss it works great.

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails