Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Walk with me


AUGH! My hair is eating my head! Yes, I badly need a haircut. You should thank me for sparing you from the back of my head, where the Split End Mutant currently resides.

Hat: Vintage, $7
Lace cami: Gap $4
Dress: Vintage, via Advintageous
Belt: Gap, $2
Socks: Sock Dreams, $5
Gladiator wedges: Cynthia Vincent for Target, $20

Oktoberfest in 3 days! I will be documenting everything I consume and wear. Follow me with Bloglovin' or Google connect, or just keep an eye out for my many smoke signals.

Have a beautiful day!

14 comments:

  1. You look too cute for words! You remind me of a character from an old fashioned romantic movie. I looove that hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute, cutte..
    love ur hat baby girl :))

    come n visit my site. if u don't mind u can follow me. just tell me if u want me to follow u back ^^

    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

    in Love&Light
    Queen D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is so cute!

    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat with your hair is retro-tastic!

    The socks are very cute too, although I'm a little iffy about the sandal colour...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the hat and socks are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hat is so stupidly cute! and i realllly want to go to the oktoberfest, i will one day (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit!!!

    http://beautysimplistic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable and feminine and mysterious. I love your looks! Have you looked into being a professional fashion adviser?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Merissa-- Why thank you! I appreciate that! I love helping people pick out clothes and find their personal style. I dress others better than I dress myself. But I would feel bad taking money for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hurray! I love how you accessorize with such unique vintage pieces:) Nice work Louise. It was a viewing pleasure. xo

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails