Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What a Dame

It's Agatha Christie's 120th birthday today! I am in the process of re-reading my beloved Poirot paperbacks. Rest in peace, Aggie!

Good afternoon, lovely readers! As you can see, I wore this hat two days in a row. I am trying to get as much wear out of it as possible before fall officially strikes.

Tomorrow (and the next day, and the next day, and the day after that) is Oktoberfest, and I couldn't be more excited! I'm majorly craving some food from the Mt Angel Sausage Company. The house is almost clean for our out of town guests-- I'd better get off this computer.

Hat: Vintage
Tunic: Red Dress Shoppe
Cami: Shade Clothing
Belt: Old Gap
Jean Leggings: Old Navy
Wedge Boots: Frye via Ebay


Forgive the baggy eyes! I need a nap.


Thanks so much for your overwhelming love and support these past few days!
I love my readers, I really do.


13 comments:

  1. You are wearing jeggings!! AMAZING!!! I think I want some! I think I need some and now you have inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, your profile shot looks soo much like Rowena!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a little nervous about it, but they are SO comfortable. Old Navy had a $6 deal last weekend! But they are only 14.50 full price! Totally worth it. This is actually the black color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! Just dicovered it a week ago or so but it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the back of your shirt...jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun at oktoberfest!!
    i love that tunic and hat..you look wonderful.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that tunic! Very cute blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the hat so much! Beautiful green dress. Hope you like my jumpsuit post and follow my blog too :)

    -Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am loving yours. Have a great ofest weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hat! Cute blog, too! ;)
    Hope you follow my blog-or at least leave a comment-LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin the hat!

    You've got a new follower - :)

    xo Sarah
    http://sarahazzouzi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could never, ever pull this look off, but you do it so well! Just beautiful!

    --Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails