Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunshine Day

The weekend ended as sunny as rainy as it started. And then it rained again. Oh, Orygun. Why can't you have a transitional period? Now that Oktoberfest is over, (well, in 2 hours) my life and health habits can get back on track. It was fun while it lasted, but I am ready for plain old life to come back.


T-shirt: Gap
Dress: Tulle Clothing
Belt: Thrifted
Headband: Forever 21
Suede Boots: Bronx


While Darin works the last shift at the onion blossom booth tonight, I am partaking in the following:

a) Drinking water, water, water! My body is suffering from all that O-fest sugar and grease.

b) Watching silly Kirsten Dunst movies (I love her and I don't know why!) I just finished All I Wanna Do and am starting Get Over It. The former boasts a young Vincent Kartheiser from Mad Men.

c) Keeping an ear out for poor little Rowena, who hasn't been sleeping well due to an oncoming cold. She partied too hard, apparently!

d) That last load of laundry.


Happy Sunday, everybody! Don't screw the pooch.
(Who misses The Office?)

8 comments:

  1. Hey Louise!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now. I love your yellow dress... so cheery. :)

    xo
    nancy
    sway report

    ReplyDelete
  2. the buttons on that dress are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! It was the only semi-German dress I had for Oktoberfest. Next year I will have a bonafide dirndl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress.. you look so cute on it.
    Great photos and gorgeous blog by the way
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely read "headband" from Forever 21 as "Husband" 'from Forever 21
    I think I better go drink my coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your boots are so lovely and so are you, what a fabulous blog sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. boot are lovely :)
    x jenna
    jennamaree-kipling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails