Friday, September 24, 2010

The Decision

Thanks to all of you who gave me advice when I asked for Shoe Help a while back. All your comments were so helpful in making a decision! Without further ado, here are the awkwardly taken upside-down pictures! Note the tea-cup and bunny adorned pajamas.



I am so glad I picked these-- no regrets. I can dress them up or down, they look great with dresses and pants, and they are incredibly comfortable to walk in. Thanks again for your help! And thank you for the well-wishes for my wee cold-- I feel so much better!

Outfit post later--- stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are gorgeous! Very versatile!

    Have a great Friday ;)

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails