Thursday, September 9, 2010

Decisions, Decisions


I am in need of a black heel for the fall and winter, and I've narrowed it down to three choices. They each cost within five bucks of each other... Whaddya think?

First up- Seychelles Duchess. I love that it has a wedge and a slightly pointy toe. The cute side cut-outs don't hurt either.

Second- Seychelles Vaudeville. Not one, not two, but FOUR t-straps? I also like the contrasting patent leather straps, but I don't know if I could wear them with grey tights.



Last but definitely not least, the Miz Mooz Filly. I usually don't go for patent leather, but I couldn't resist the scalloping on these. They look like vintage heels from the 40s. The peep toe is a little summery, but I am one of those people that do wear tights and socks with peep toes and certain sandals.
As I look at these photos, I just want to purchase all three! I am a shoe collector. It's like coins or stamps, but way better.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! Considering the season, you, and other factors, I would definitely go for pair #1 in a heartbeat!! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say between #1 or #2....if you want a more basic black awesome shoe, then #1. =) Miss you dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for #1. #2 is cute, but a bit more casual and #3 seems like icing...great to top off a sweet outfit in the evening but not quite serious enough for noon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most assuredly #1. I think the peep-toe cut-out is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Kat's train of thought won me over. Number one it is! Thanks everyone! I love my many readers. hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails