Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Favorite Dress

I bought this dress right after I had Rowena, and it's been my workhorse every fall and winter since. I usually pair it with my mustard beret, black leggings, and old-as-Moses oxfords. Today I went a different route.

Beret: Gap
Camisole: Shade Clothing
Necklace: American Eagle
Dress: Gap (Louis Vuitton knockoff, I think)
Bag: Sak Silverlake Flap
Tights: Marshalls
Booties: Seychelles (thrifted)



Tomorrow Darin, Roey, and I are headed up to Seattle for a few days. We are dropping off a play kitchen to a customer. I love mini roadtrips! Do any of you have suggestions of 'must visits' that I should check out?

Don't forget to enter for a chance to win a $35 gift certificate from CSN Stores! You have until next Thursday, October 7th!

12 comments:

  1. Those tights are amazing!!! I love it with the plaid dress.

    CLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes!! You're so creative in how you put outfits together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    cute outfit! i'm so scared of textured tights (i'm not sure i can pull them off!), but i just might try some this fall =)

    norma

    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I totally need to get up the nerve to mix patterned tights with a patterned dress. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is perfect for the fall! I love it paired with the tights and all of the great accessories. You look lovely lady :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why it's your favorite dress... soooo pretty!

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those stockings are amazing!! You certainly know how to put it together! xo

    http://time-is-fleeting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT RING!!! and the shoes are to die far!!! i love your outfit!!
    Come check out my blog and let me know what you think :)
    I am giving away free Jeffrey campbell shoes :)
    http://lafashiondevivre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! You're rocking the tights.. and I love that ring

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails