Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oktoberfest Leftovers

If you're reading this, it means I'm... did you think I was going to say dead? For shame! I'm in Seattle! Here are some fun photos left over from O-Fest 2010.

My beloved Ebayed Frye Sunnies:


These ladies made my day:


A failed indoor photo shoot:


I'm either the worst mother in the world or the coolest for letting
my girl play in this rainy, dirty, disgusting environment:


Ro trying to feed the sheep:


Yes, it was good as it looks:


Dear friends Patty and Keenan, making the world
a better place by foster-parenting three children:


How did Darin manage to make this during Oktoberfest? MAGIC!


Early Sunset:


Finis


5 comments:

  1. Love those red boots! It may have been rainy and dirty but your little gal sure looks like a happy camper!!! :) xo Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures, creative and cute. I really like the biggest marshmallow lol!! Im a huge marshmallow fan :)
    Come check out my blog and let me know what you think, I'm giving away Jeffrey Campbell shoes :)
    http://lafashiondevivre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red boots :) and the mini-stove-sink.. SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is so perfectly fall-ish! I love the outfit, especially the scarf, socks, and cute little hat! Plus, that cinnamon bun looks sinfully amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails