Friday, September 24, 2010

Sans Face Paint

I'm participating in No Make-up Week! It actually felt nice to just wash and moisturize my face this morning without the worry of mascara and blush. Lip-balm doesn't count as makeup, right?

Beret: Forever 21
Scarf: Gap
Sweater Dress: Thrifted
Lace Cami: Shade Clothing
Knee Socks: Sock Dreams
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Seychelles Duchess (bought with gift card)



"Louise, loosen up!" My reaction:

I am so comfortable. I feel like I am wearing pajamas, which is always a good thing. Thanks again to those of you who voted for these shoes! They are the most comfortable heels/wedges that I own. The fam and I are going into Salem tonight for dinner at a friend's house. I'll also go into my dad's work to lovingly harass/surprise him. It's been a while since I stopped by. TGIF!

Cheers,
Louise



14 comments:

  1. Sleek and chic! Quite different from some of your other looks and I love.

    By the way, your skin is amazing. If I looked like that without makeup, I'd skip it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm intrigued by that dress length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Katherine! I concur about the dress length-- it's a little awkward and old-lady, isn't it? I think that's why I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as always... Tyson would love if I would participate in sans face paint week as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might be a little awkward (the length) but it's also a little Euro/retro, makes me think a little of post-war France...I think that's why I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tights and shoe combo! very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Going without makeup is so liberating!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, those shoes! Great with every look :) And don't you worry about not having make up on, you look just as awesome ;) And I'm not just saying that!
    Have a beautiful Saturday!


    http://jungleworldcitizen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely ! I love the colors :D xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey!
    Just wanted you to know I love your blog!
    Very cute look - the socks are really cool:)
    I like the way you put things together:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous that you look beautiful without makeup. Jealous and a bit in awe. =) LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit! Everything about it. *Almost* as much as I love you. =) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the most adorable girl! I love those socks.

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails