Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Touches of Red



Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Ruffle Tank: Gap
Can you tell I worked at Gap for five years?
Necklace: Forever 21
Wedges: BC Footwear via Ross
Lipstick: MAC Russian Red

I try not to dress in head-to-toe Gap, but it's hard to do! I'm trying to get more one-of-a-kind pieces in my wardrobe. It may be time for a Goodwill run soon. Today was all about being comfortable while I ran errands. I picked up my new specs (no more headaches!), got a trim (no more split ends!), and stocked up on soup supplies (no more ambiguous summer night dinners!)


My friend Patty passed a lentil recipe on to me,
so I am soaking green lentils in the hopes of making some for dinner tonight.
If it turns out well, I'll post the recipe!

5 comments:

  1. i have that cardigan and i love it.
    i own a lot of gap too...
    i love their winter sweaters.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face has such nice, clean curves in profile.

    By the way, how is that post-Oktoberfesting detoxing doing? Are you peeing every hour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah I finally made it into your blog! Life is worth living!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine old roomie,
    You remembered the pee rule! HA! I am downing apple cider vinegar solution like there is no tomorrow... it's gross but is helping out a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I like the shoes :)

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails