Saturday, October 2, 2010

Christmas in October

My winter clothing boxes are rescued from the attic! I love going through every wool and tweed thing... rediscovering old treasures, refreshing each piece with rose water, and thinking about the new life it will have this winter!

Scarf: Vintage
Cardigan: Gap
T-shirt: Shade Clothing
Wool plaid skirt: Gap
Tights: Hue
Booties: Seychelles (thrifted)


My lovely neighbors loaded me up with some massive zucchini...
it's a good thing I have a killer muffin recipe!

Cheers,
Louise

3 comments:

  1. I love it. this look is so cute and warm. I love that scarf the most. So adorable.
    Chekc out my blog and follow me if you like:

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is lovely and I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog - I love your style. Very pretty color palette and how you mixed the different patterns together. I'm following you now:-)

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails