Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Churchgoer

Dress: BB Dakota
Beret & t-shirt: Gap
Popcorn gloves: Thrifted
Leather purse: Vintage
Boots: Frye via Craigslist
Built in 1881, St. Mary's Church is hands down one of the most beautiful churches in the Pacific Northwest. I can't wait to show you the inside of it sometime! My house is only a few blocks away, so we hear the bells chime every fifteen minutes. I thought it would annoy me, but I actually find them lovely and calming. Do you like this location for photo shoots? I personally do (I shot here once before), but I would love to know your input.

This dress is one of my favorites because of the white piping and embroidery. I'm also a sucker for a cross-back dress. Plus, it's RED! What's your favorite color to wear?

9 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite or your dresses too because I LOVE RED!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old Catholic churches (mostly because I used to go to one!). I love the windows and the interiors are always amazing.

    I also really like how you kind of went with the demure setting and wore a really pretty outfit, but you were covered. (Did you know in European Catholic churches you MUST be covered- like shoulders and arms- before you can go inside? They'd totally let you in :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a perfect location for photo shoots! It's an interesting backdrop yet it's pretty monotone so it doesn't take away from your outfit- which I love by the way. (: My favorite color to wear is blue, and after that... RED!

    x
    Michal

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! There is a local farmers market on the other side of town. I try to go there for my fruits and vegetables.. as for other things.. grocery store it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an absolute doll. I just found your blog, and all your pictures are darling and your posts are just sweet. Can't wait to keep reading more! Hope you're having a lovely evening dear!

    -Amber Rose, a new follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah you are so cute.
    i love this location.
    i love old catholic churches..i got to get married in one and it was beautiful.
    i love that dress...i am also a sucker for cross back dresses! :)
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous location for photos..I actually live by a few churches, but none as grand as this one.

    I love how the gloves make this whole look, very adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, and I gotta say, I'm loving it. Follow'd! And this outfit is the BEST: those boots, that hat, that DRESS... so lovely! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails