Monday, October 11, 2010

The Library is Closed

... But we went anyway. The Mount Angel Library (or Bibiothek) is right along the walk to the Glockenspiel, and it has the nicest flowers and sunken seating area.
Plaid shirtdress: thrifted
Sweater: Gap
Socks: c/o We Love Colors
Booties: nicole via Ebay
Pin: Little Sparrows
Today's outfit is not my favorite, but "If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly."

I just returned from bringing my post-baby sister some caramel apple cider. It was nice to spend some time with just her and baby Esther. We are going to Skype with Darin's parents this afternoon and then redeem our most recent attempt at thrifting! I've got a good feeling about today. I hope you have a lovely day!
Cheers,
Louise

13 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit! i really love the skirt, and the color of your sweater. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pin- an etsy find? I wouldn't want to start buying on etsy- I would never stop!

    I learned my lesson with comments (see comments in my second to the most recent posting)- I am now moderating them- still allowed anonymous- but just play nice!

    I am jealous you saw Esther- I have a bunch of things to send her- can't find a box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos. You always looks so pretty. You can copy anytime...as long as I can copy you too:-) I just adore that sparrow pin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second picture is just so adorable! i love the color of the sweater with the plaid and of course the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sweet vintage photo feel to this all. Totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good sister you are!
    & I love the photos by the library. It totally fits well with your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loooving your shoes. Loving!!

    Jiye
    http://pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm echoing Meghan about the quote. thanks for adding the link to it. makes me feel pretty good about being the 'amateur' that i am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's an easy going outfit and I love the shoes socks combination.Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I didn't know you recently moved to Germany! Welcome! I live at the other end of the country ;)

    Bayern muss ja ein Kulturschock für dich sein wenn du vorher in den USA gelebt hast :)

    Kannst du denn Deutsch? Dann schreib ich dir zukünftig immer auf Deutsch ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Bad Taste Toast- Unfortunately, I didn't move to Germany! I moved to Mount Angel, an adorable Bavarian village in Oregon! Its German roots are very prevalent, and I love living here.
    Learn more at www.mtangel.org!
    Thanks for visiting!
    Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails