Friday, October 29, 2010

Too Casual Friday

Coat: Gap, Christmas gift from Darin (pre-marriage!)
Headband- Forever 21
T-shirt: Shade Clothing
Top: Borrowed from Suze
Jeans: Gap
Wedges: BC Footwear
I have always liked dirty mudpuddles. They remind me of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Mmmm... mudpuddles.

These Gap jeans are my favorite! They are extremely comfortable, and the rips are getting bigger and bigger. Soon they'll be underwear! Ahem... Make sure to check out Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy! She is wearing a skirt of mine today. It looks better on her, but don't you tell her I said that.

Have a wonderful Halloween weekend, everyone. I will be attending a party tomorrow night, and possibly watching some Hitchcock favorites over the weekend. Happy Halloween! I'll be back this weekend with a recipe and a story... the scariest thing that ever happened to me. Stay tuned...

9 comments:

  1. I love your toggle clasp coat! super cute. and your nice 'vintage' toned photos!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. That does it. I need a stylist, and more specifically, I need YOU to be that stylist. You've had that jacket since before you were married?? I don't think I have anything from two years ago. I always get rid of the wrong thing, and now I have a closet of bits and bobs that all KUHlash with each other. And not even in a hipster way. Am hopeless. Come help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Louise. I love your shoes and your ripped jeans (I totally have a pair of jeans with a rip in almost the exact same spot on the other leg!) and YOU, in general. I love this blog.

    Also: where did you get that awesome headband?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @E-tine-- One of my favorite things in the world is to edit people's wardrobe and show them new combos that they haven't discovered! All it takes is a fresh pair of eyes, really. Thank you so much for the compliment!

    @ Miriel- Aw, shucks! I am so glad that you like my bloggy blog! I got the headband at Forever 21-- I will edit the blog and add it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your jean comment made me laugh. What can I say?

    The shoes are delicious and the puddles are chocolate milk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post
    you have a lovely blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rope and Strangers on a Train are favorites....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are seriously the most darling - I just love everything here. The coat is lovely...and oh my those shoes and that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh yay! I love how your wore my shirt :) Can I borrow the whole outfit? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails