Friday, November 19, 2010

Disturbing Behavior

This is a re-post from my old blog, but I find it so funny that I have to share.

My brother David (who gets home from Iraq today for a 2-week visit- YAY) gave me a candle tin a few years ago. Inside this tin was not a candle, nor anything scented or soothing. Nestled inside was a dirty doll head with matted hair and freakish blue eyes. I have always kept this trinket for sentimental reasons and it's just so funny to see people's perplexed reactions when they open it.

Darin took some interesting pictures of Doll Head today with Rowena's assistance. I just had to share them.
"Can I have a hug?"
This last one is very dark and blurry,
which makes it all the more creepy. Have a weirdly wonderful day!
I'll be back later with an outfit post.

5 comments:

  1. omg it took me a second to figure out what was going on here...totally creep!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my friend, are a freak, and it's good to see that you and your husband did not mellow out too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twisted and funny! Awesome! :) Love the creepy pictures, but totally love the gift from your brother - too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My poor Rowey...target of the creepy fam. Make it up to her.

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails