Wednesday, November 17, 2010

You Toss the Kites on High

Hat: thrifted
Scarf, skirt, socks: Gap
Shirt: Tulle Clothing
Boots: Ebay
O you that are so strong and cold,
O blower, are you young or old?
Are you a beast of field and tree,
Or just a stronger child than me?

O wind, a blowing all day long,
O wind, that sings so loud a song!

-Robert Louis Stevenson
Just a little windy day style to supplement the guest post over at Sarah's blog!

The newspaper interview went really well, so thank you for your support! Darin appreciates it, too. I'll make sure to post it when it comes out in a few weeks. (To be honest, I am most excited to see what funny typos there are.) I'll never forget when my college newspaper wrote, beneath a theatre photo of Meghan and I as Cecily and Gwendolyn, "Louise and Meghan play two young women in love." It was hilarious, and I framed it.

9 comments:

  1. lovely, fun :)
    x jenna

    http://jennamaree-kipling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok chica, I completely adore this new layout!! I have been tampering w/ mine for weeks now and sadly nothing has come of it. Any suggestions?

    Also - this outfit is adorable!! You just always know how to mix and match unexpected pieces together. The hat and socks remind me of this golfer from back in the day - (Payne Stewart), I was obsessed w/ watching him golf with my dad when I was little because he always had the coolest outfits. This all sounds strange, I know, but it's a compliment:)

    Have a lovely day! xxMarisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, those shoes are amazing! And I love your new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the best boots ever! They remind me of a pair I stalked at Anthropologie maybe 5 or 6 years ago (sadly, even on sale they were $300+). Your blue shirt and khaki skirt look great together. And, the little pops of plaid in your scarf and socks (yay argyle!) are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, I love the fall atmosphere!
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the link! You're a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't this weather fun! As least, for now!
    I love these pictures of you playing in the leaves. When I was living in Texas it was one of the things I missed the most.
    Congrats on your guest blogging post.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG love, love, love the boots! You always look like you're having so much fun in your photos. Admirable! And I love the new header. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! And, that's funny, I was just thinking of that lesbotic news release as the best example of journalistic typos, evah. I want a framed copy! :)

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails