Monday, November 8, 2010

In the Dead of Fall

Beret: Forever 21
Coat: Gap (5 years ago)
Striped tee, plaid skirt: Gap
Tights: Hue
Boots: Bronx
Oregon rain, pumpkin pie in the oven, sleeping baby, clean bedroom, hot coffee, woodworking husband, flannel pajamas by 5... just snippets of my day. Oh, and I visited a small graveyard on the way to Target. I planned to use this location on All Soul's Day, but it didn't pan out. Just pretend that today is a week ago. Have a wonderful day, everyone. My weekend was completely stressful, so Monday is a welcome new beginning!

11 comments:

  1. Well aren't you saucy in that fur-trimmed collar! The coat is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl - you have such an amazing wardrobe. Every time I come back here you're wearing something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the third photo of you - so sassy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Chaucee. That, plus I'm pretty sure this coat was made for you, gorgeous.

    I actually did a photoshoot at a cemetery the other day. I, too, wanted it for Halloween but never got around to it! Go us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. louise..
    you look beautiful as always.
    i looooove that jacket. the collar is the best part...
    graveyards are the best...aren't they! :)
    save me a slice of pumpkin pie too...
    have a wonderful week love..
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. that coat is amazing! and your beret is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable as always. I love your trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are amazing! Setting, lighting, outfit and all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely lovely! I'm loving the beret and the boots. Oh, if only I could pull off such a look. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great shots and a great outfit. I am officially adding you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so freaking awesome. That beret! The coat! The setting! Which graveyard is this?

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails