Friday, November 5, 2010

Of Knots & Dots

Dress: Borrowed from Miss Vinyl Ahoy
Moto-jacket, scarf: Gap
Socks: Sock Dreams 'O Lovelies'
Booties: Seychelles 'Spectacle'
I was beyond comfortable yesterday! The dress that Suze lent me is super-stretchy and blousy, so I felt like I was wearing a nightgown. Add those perfectly slouchy O Lovelies and you've got yourself a really cozy, sleep-worthy outfit. Thank goodness I was comfortable, because I spent most of my work day in front of a computer deciphering vague written instructions and Excel formulas with my poor boss peering over my shoulder.

Today is another day: a delicious hazelnut latte in hand, a foggy bike-ride to work, anticipating my first hosting of my first work event tonight, and some fun book-reading time with little Ro. I hope your Friday is just as lovely.

14 comments:

  1. Holy crap you look awesome in my dress. I'm almost tempted to let you keep it! :)
    I've almost worn everything you sent me, which is my goal before I start the 30 for 30 challenge! :)
    I need to wear the vest and polka dot dress. This weekend will be full of your clothes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dress and I envy your socks. I guess these must be really comfy and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous! And you always look so perfectly put together without trying too hard! :)

    Hope you're having a pefectly chilly November, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Today is another day. Ahhh... :)

    xx
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that scarf and those socks!!

    <3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these dots and your socks too !
    http://selenite.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty...you remind me of a doll (the lovely vintage kind). I love the print on the dress and the contrast of it against the socks and scarf. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those booties are so adorable! I love it with those socks.

    www.clothedmuch.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your outfit! great dress and jacket :) thanks for your comment!

    love, M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely dress ... I very like it :))


    http://patroushkasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds like a lovely day! minus the excel/peering boss part! :)

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails