Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Old Mother Hubbard

Beret: Gap
Jacket: Tulle Clothing
Scarf: borrowed from Darin
Dress: ASOS
Platform clogs: Seychelles
Socks: Sock Dreams
I loved, LOVED this outfit. I felt gorgeous and elegant all day. I like how the dress swishes when I walk and slightly drags on the ground like a train. A few of you were worried that this dress might be a little matronly, and for good reason. She begs for sass, confidence, and accessories. I hope I gave it that today! Thank you for the inspiration, Anna!

Now about that jacket-- I bought it solely because of its Modcloth title: "The Judy Garland Jacket." It really wouldn't have mattered what it looked like. It's The Judy Garland Jacket, for heaven's sake! Good thing it's warm and cute.

The best part of my ensemble:

Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving, everyone!
(Even if you don't celebrate the holiday, eat pie. Thank me later.)

15 comments:

  1. Love the local touch with Sock Dreams! I really need to get some of those so I can stop stealing my fella's soccer socks!
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy Garland is my faaaaaave! The prairie dress rocks!

    xo
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that dress! Such a great color and pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! You look so great and comfortable you inspired me to wear a summer, floor sweeping dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress looks amazing! Such an awesome outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so amazing! You look lovely, girl. Happy Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress really suits you! I've started wearing long skirts/dresses recently, and believe it increases my elegance factor considerably. Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, beautiful dress!

    Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh that maxi look so comfy! need to get me one of those too. and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing dress! Ooh, I love it so much! I can't wait to see what the top of it looks like and all the ways you plan to remix it!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails