Monday, November 8, 2010

Summer Ain't Over

Last Friday: freak temps of 70 degrees took Oregon by storm! Or lack thereof.
You know what I mean.
I believe I found summer's last dandelion.
The weather was so nice that my favorite park-partner-in-crime Becky spent the day outside with the littluns.' I actually had to go bare-armed at about 3 o'clock! It was truly lovely, and a welcome change. On a cool note, Becky has the coolest (and cleanest) dreadlocks. They are so tiny and cute! Lately, my hair dreams have consisted of shamelessly copying hers.
Forecast for this week? Rain, rain, and some more rain!
Good thing my wellies melted in the sun two years ago. Oh wait.
Happy Monday! Or at least try to make it a happy one. ;-)
I just used an emoticon. I'm going back to bed.

6 comments:

  1. I just checked our forecast and we're set to have high temperatures (for fall weather) coming up this week. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to visit Oregon. I'm jealous.

    love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I guess the insane heat wave moved up from CA to OR! We have just moved past our bout of summertime weather .... now it's your turn. It should be over within 4-5 days, hopefully! Now it's a little windy and rainy here. Nice.

    x
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha you're funny. I'm sorry your boots melted. That is very sad. Your friend does have great dreads. That dandelion is pretty. Can't think of anything else to say. Oh yeah! There is nothing wrong with emoticons when used sparingly! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't the surprise nice days in November wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that cloud picture makes me happy! I too am the lover of taking cloud photos. Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails