Friday, November 26, 2010

Too Much Pie

A cozy outfit


Wonderful homemade food
(including my sister's homemade marshmallows atop spiced yams)
Family and friends... including my astonishingly weird brother

Mom's homey domestic touches

Holiday craft table included
My exhausted, full, happy partners-in-crime
All the elements make for a successful Thanksgiving!
I hope you had a beautiful, wonderful day.

I am reveling in the fact that tomorrow is the first day in six years that I haven't worked Black Friday at 3 am! I plan to sleep in and watch Swing Time instead.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like it was fun and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a lovely and delicious Thanksgiving. Mine was very similar:) That's such an adorable and precious photo of Rowena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Darin and Rowena! They look awesomely Thanksgiving-ed out. :) Wishing you the best of the remainder of the holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know that something like Black Friday existed before maybe 2 years ago! You had to work at 3am? I would find it hard to be thankful indeed. Luckily it looks like you had a lovely and cozy day... the best kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Homemade marshmallows? How fabulous!
    And great boots!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails