Sunday, December 26, 2010

Glockenspieling Ja

Coat: Gap (7 years old?)
Snood: ebay
Dress: ASOS
Tights: We Love Colors
Gloves: My friend Erica's
Shoes: NaNa
Christmas Eve called for a rainy walk to to the 11:00 a.m. Glockenspiel performance! (Hence the really messy bangs.) The clock opens up and 'dances' four times a day, and it's one of my favorite aspects of Mount Angel. Rowena loves the Tuba-man best. Speaking of Rowena, see how different our styles are? She prefers cozy sweaters and jeans, but she always takes my gloves on the way home. During the warm months, she wears a lot of sweet vintage dresses and silly rompers, but I don't want her suffering for fashion just yet. I do that enough for both of us.
I hope you are having a spectacular holiday weekend! I had a wonderful Christmas... too much good food, though. I have a date will Jillian Michaels now. Gotta work off my mom's amazing chocolate pie!

PS- Thank you all for your lovely comments about the songs. I used to get made fun of as a kid because of my deep speaking voice, so your support means a lot! Darn bloody bullies-- they'll get their comeuppance! Mwa ha ha ha!

6 comments:

  1. These images are so lovely! Love the ones that feature both you and your child! Ah..so sweet! I can see she has her own little fashion sense. Will she follow in mom's footsteps do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have sworn I made that cowl you have! It sell one pretty similar to it on Etsy. Haha. But you do look adorable in these photos : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. That building looks so cute and exciting! And I do so love your coat! I've got to break out the wii fit tomorrow and start working off all of the delicious holiday food as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, that is such an adorable photo of you and Rowena. She is precious. What a charming building and lovely little thing to watch. Lovely as always - that coat looks stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, how fun! The more you post about the neat things around Mount Angel the more I'm convinced I must visit it someday :)

    Lovely, classy outfit. That snood looks incredibly cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails