Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Foolishness

Kitty hat: Made in Nepal
Cardigan: Gap
Dress: Vintage, dyed by me
Socks: c/o We Love Colors
Platform sandals: Bronx
Conversation of the day:
"Darin, that's a disgusting sandwich. Relish, barbecue sauce, and ham?"
"It's not ham."
"What is it?"
"I don't know."

Darin, Rowena, and I took a walk up the Abbey Hill after lunch. It was chilly, foggy, and perfect. Did you notice how I changed my footwear when we reached the top of the hill? I always bring an extra pair of shoes for comfort/blogging purposes.

I have a lot to prepare for, so I had better get off this computer and get cracking! Music practice tonight and something very exciting and special for tomorrow. I'll keep you posted! (Oh, and it's not a giveaway. I am very sorry. If I had the sponsors and money for a giveaway, I would send each of you a housebroken puppy!)

Cheers,
Louise

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful kitty hat! And those tights are so fun! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love that kitty hat and I don't even like cats! But who can resist so much cuteness? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the neutrals and blue mix. so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Louise!! This might just be my favorite look of yours to date. What's not to love about it - the socks are mad awesome and that hat is beyond adorable. I had to chuckle about the shoes - I do the same thing:) I love music practice - what do you play?

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that hat is so cute! meow meow :3
    i love those tights with the rest of the outfit. so unexpected and quirky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two things.

    1. That hat. <33
    2. "It's not ham."

    iloveyou:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress looks great - I can't believe you dyed it yourself. I think if I tried it would look more like tie-dye...unintentional tie-die. What color was it before?

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Linda- it was light blue before! This was my attempt at dying it black. I may try it again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the best! Can't say no more!!! THAT HAT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking great - that cardi is brilliant and the bright socks look excellent with the sandals
    Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful setting! That last photo is truly stunning. I love those fun socks and that adorably silly hat! It's too cute. You've got a really lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails