Friday, December 31, 2010

His & Hers

On Darin~
Hat: Oktoberfest street vendor
Vest, shirt, pants, coat: Gap
Tie: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Thrifted
Guitar: Ibanez
On Louise~
Headband: c/o Monirose
Sweater: Gap
Dress: Rodarte for Target
Tights: Hue
Booties: Seychelles 'Spectacle'
Did you think I turned into a handsome man since yesterday? I just had to snap a few photos of Darin's dapper self and share the successful results with you.

What are you doing for New Year's? I'm planning on having a couple White Russians at a family party and then sneaking away to sit by a warm heater and read. Of course! I am not a big fan of New Year's... I feel a little sad, saying goodbye to another year. I do not like change and have never dealt with it heroically. It's hard to grow up! Who's with me? Nevertheless, I am excited to make some stuffed mushrooms and reread some Harry Potter. Perhaps I can fit a Hitchcock film in there somewhere. They're always time for Rope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails