Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mod Modlin' Maudlin

Dress: Nasty Gal
Headband: Goody
Turtleneck: Gap
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Shoes: Vintage
Hey, I heard that! I hear your snickering and accusations of my supposed Bumpit usage! I plead the fifth.

Tonight we had a poetry party at my parents' house! It's exactly what it sounds like: people recite poems. Darin and I usually play a song or two instead, him on guitar, me singing. Good food, nice people, beautiful poetry. 'Twas brillig.

As you may have noticed, I installed Disqus in the comments! Please give me your feedback on this-- I know that it slows down the page a little, but I like the fact that I can visibly reply to your comments or questions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails