Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bonny Lass

Beret, tee: Gap
Vest, skirt: thrifted
Tights: Marshalls
Shoes: Target
You duys. I dan't dalk. My dose is do duffed up.

This winter cold just won't quit. I'm pretty sure it's obsessed with me, like Beyonce in that movie. Do you have any tried-and-true remedies for a stuffed up nose? I'm just glad my energy is back! A shout-out to Darin who made me go to bed after work and made some amazing bacon & bleu-cheese burgers for dinner.

This outfit was perfectly comfortable for a walk in the park to obtain some much-needed vitamin D. I'll probably pack away the red skirt soon, as the color is too wintery for my taste come spring. I'm one of those people that is freezing all spring because the winter clothes are prematurely packed. As you know, I learn the hard way.

I'm off to make some hot tea and read Flannery O'Connor!
Stay tuned for a fantastic giveaway this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails