Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crop Top

Cowl: gift from Brooke Ann
Coat, jeans: Gap (free jeans)
Blouse: outlet mall
Ernest the Owl Purse: Christmas Gift
Socks: c/o We Love Colors
Oxfords: Steve Madden 'Melin'
Rest in peace, dead hair!
Go forth and feather little birds' nests... just stay away from me.

While watching some old Our Gang Comedies the other night, I imagined what hairstyle Darla would have as a precocious teenager. This is what I came up with. It's a little old school, a little Uma Thurman a la Pulp Fiction, a little simple.

My dreams of summer milkmaid braids are dashed, but let's face it-- my hair is much too thick and heavy anyway.

PS- I got a Chi flat iron for $30 at Trade Secret! It's covered in tacky neon peace signs, but... $30?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails