Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Double Your Pleasure

Beret, sweater, skirt: Gap
Belt: thrifted
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Boots: Aldo
Scarf, skirt: Gap
'Judy Garland' Coat: Tulle
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Seychelles 'Duchess'

Gosh, sorry for the Gap overload! I worked there for so long that it's hard not to fall into the gap from head to toe. I like both outfits, but I didn't feel awesome in them. I think I know why that is... my hair. Is it dumb or genius that a woman's self-perspective depends so much upon her hair status? Currently, my year-long attempt to grow out my hair has resulted in a dried out, dead, uneven mess. Can't wait until tomorrow! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails