Friday, January 28, 2011

Fashion Beauty Friend Friday

1. What technology do you use in blogging? (computer, camera, video camera, tripod, etc...)

I have my beloved Nikon D3000, my homemade computer, and my brilliant husband Darin to aid me in my technological breakdowns. I also have my own Coffee & a Cardigan domain, but it just acts as a splash page to lead to you either my blog, Facebook, or Twitter. It's a work in progress.

2. What computer and online technology do you use? (blogging system, photo storage, photo editing tools, etc..)

I use Blogspot for ye olde blog, Picnik for cropping and fixing, and Camerabag for special effects and magic!

3. What is your process for taking pictures?

"Darin, can you take photos of me?"
"Umm... yeah... *working on his computer* ... be right there."
Thirty seconds later
"DaaaaRIN! Come on..."
"I just gotta finish this email to my boss."
"Humph. I need to get changed so I can work out. Please?"
"Okay, lemme grab my shoes."

And that's how it's done.

4. When it comes to backdrops for your photos what do you consider? Do you scout locations or shoot the same spot daily?

Darin and I are usually bound to areas right around the house if the photo session takes place during my daughter's nap. Otherwise, I am always on the lookout for fun locations! I wish I had more variety, but it's really about me and my outfit, not the location I choose.

5. If you could splurge and get one new piece of equipment what would you be buying?

A new lens! I wish they weren't as expensive as the camera.

PS- a shout-out to Darin who not only takes my pictures, but he designs everything on Coffee & a Cardigan! Thank you for taking time out of your busy work schedule to help lil' old me!

Wanna be a part of Friend Friday? Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails