Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gazebo-ing

Beret: Gap
Shirt: Tulle
Dress: Target
Tights: c/o We Love Colors in dusty green
Sandals: Dolce Vita 'Pela'
I have to make this quick, as I have some very important business to attend to. Darin and I are watching The Happening tonight. We're gonna make merciless fun of it, MST3K style. I am a firm believer that M. Night Shyamalan made only two movie of merit: The Sixth Sense and Wide Awake. Both are simply amazing films, really. Unfortunately, I laughed through all the others. Sorry, Mr. S. I want to like you, but you make it so darn hard with scenes like this:



I hope your day is "Happening!" HAHAHAHAHA! Ugggh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails