Friday, January 28, 2011

Lazybones

Hat: Vintage
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Sweater: Ross
Jeans: Gap 'Curvy'
Shoes: thrifted
I scored this amazing cotton-not-acrylic sweater at Ross for $3! It's so comfortable and cocoony and perfect for those not-so-skinny days. Speaking of those days, I am getting back into my workout routine and it feels so good. My hurricane of a cold knocked me out for a few weeks, but I'm back on track with my not-so-personal trainer Jillian Michaels.

And now for a new segment of Coffee & a Cardigan!

Schmeez Droppings:

* 'Schmeez' was my nickname in college. Several of my friends still use it.
* Ooh ooh! I totally saw Voldemort drive past me today. He drives a Corolla.
* Rowena pooped in Target's parking lot this afternoon. I had to get that off my chest.
* Of all the 'trendy' things going on right now, I love the clog trend. The wooden platform, the 70s vibe, the metal studs, the slight dorkiness... I foresee myself wearing them for a long time.
* I will not admit to the fact that I like American Idol this season. I won't! I don't even watch it!
* I'm glad you're here.

Thank you, no really, thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails