Monday, January 24, 2011

Posy Parker

Headband: Goody
Dress: c/o Ruche
Leggings: Gap
Wedges: Pour la Victoire 'Ida'
Today, the man behind me in church sneezed on my neck. That's pretty much how my weekend went. Luckily, I wore this adorable dress the whole time! Ruche generously sent it to me, and I tell you, it's my new favorite. When I first put it on I thought it didn't fit me, but I was just thrown off by the dolman sleeves. It's a delicate yet durable floral confection, and I foresee it getting a lot of wear this spring. I'm really digging how it flatters my curves. My wardrobe needs some more Ruche in her life.

S'more favorites:



I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails