Friday, January 14, 2011

Super Circus Freak

I'm so fortunate to live closely to this magnificent work of art. I marvel at these hand-carved beauties each time I bring Rowena to the Salem Riverfront Carousel. Each horse has a historical significance and story, and you can sometimes guess what it is in the carved details.
Scarf: borrowed from Darin
Dress, sweater: Gap
Braided belt: thrifted
Squirrel necklace: H&M
Tights: Marshall's
Oxfords: old-as-Moses Seychelles
I dressed a little bit too respectably today, but what are you gonna do when your Aunt Flo rides in on the crimson wave flailing a red flag, begging you to reboot your ovarian operation system? Comfort is key... apparently no makeup is as well. I am so wearing something fun tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails