Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Away We Go

Dress: Tulle
Cardigan, leggings: Gap
Tie belt: thrifted
Shoes: c/o Blowfish
Lipstick: Revlon 'Cherries in the Snow'
Thirty pieces of clothing for thirty days. Let's see how often I can use this chartreuse cardigan! It's more versatile than one might think... (suggestions completely welcome.) My goal in this style challenge is to avoid boring my beloved readers, least of all myself. That was my biggest fear in committing to the 30 for 30! Kinda reminds me of my fear of motherhood when I was pregnant with little Ro. I was so scared that she would be boring, and not 'get me.' Turns out, she is just as odd as Darin and I! She fits right in. Hopefully the 30 for 30 will be as successful as this motherhood stint.

I just haven't had time to reveal my 30 for 30 items yet... Darin and Ro are flu-ridden, so things are a tad hectic here. Darin on couch: "Lou-eeeeeze, my neck hurts, and the internet says I have meningitis... *cough hack cough* oooooh, I'm dying!" Yup, it's been like that. :-/ And yes, the situation calls for an emoticon.

Do you like my shoes?
Don't forget to enter the Blowfish giveaway by Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails