Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crying Air, Lost in Rhythm

Beret: Forever 21
Cape: Tulle
Skirt: Target via Ebay
Western shirt: Goodwill
Wedges: Pour la Victoire (on sale here!) (similar here!)
Once again, these photos were taken seconds before it began hailing like crazy. So glad I got these photos in-- I love this outfit. I should really wear this cape more often. I also like how my head looks like a cute cable-knit mushroom cap.

I am loathe to admit this, but I am having a heck of a time forcing myself to wear 30 for 30 items. I blame the cold weather. I don't want to wear my other clothes either; pajamas sound good to me! I recorded some music today to help fight off the winter blues.... perhaps I'll post one if the mood (or wine) strikes. I hope your day is full of warm toes and hot chocolate!

Title borrowed from "February Rain" by Mark Slaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails