Friday, February 11, 2011

FBFF: Color in my Closet

1. What color dominates your closet?

Ha ha! If you've followed this blog for over a month now, you know why I'm snickering. I love color. Let's go with dominating color combinations:

Red & robin egg blue, black & navy, green & orange, red & anything else. I think that red is my favorite color, and I treat it as a neutral in my closet. I do believe that it 'goes' with anything!

2. If money weren't an issue how would you change the color emphasis in your closet?

I would put more orangey brown, also known as 'mink' in my closet. That underused color screams 'luxury' to me, and I don't have any in my closet. I'd also add more seafoam green and creamy browns.

3. What is your mantra about mixing colors?

"Wear them (not too) wisely."

4. For you, how do you incorporate color into your outfits?

Honestly, I don't have a technique. I tend to pick colors that reflect the way I feel (or want to feel) that day.

5. Which blogger(s) do you think do a good job of incorporating color into their wardrobe?
Suze from Miss Vinyl Ahoy, Emily from Some Girls Wander, and Sally from Already Pretty are a few of the color divas off the top of my head. It's really fun to see new and unique color combos that I haven't thought of before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails