Saturday, February 5, 2011

Just Dotty

Headband; Forever 21
Blouse: Vintage
Skirt: Old Navy
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Booties: Pour la Victoire 'Ida'
I love these wedges so much that I deleted a top from my 30 for 30 to make room. I couldn't wait a whole month to wear them again! They get lonely, poor things.

I really love this vintage blouse; the slightly-puffed shoulders, mandarin collar, the little pattern. I didn't take a close-up shot, but there's a dab of pinky-purple in the design, which pulls the tights into the ensemble.

I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I'm going to catch up on "The Office" with Darin and catch some shut-eye. Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails