Monday, February 7, 2011

Keep on the Sunny Side

Dress: Tulle
Cardigan: Gap (free)
Boots: Steven 'Masen'
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Happy Monday! This outfit made me feel like it was already spring. I loved wearing this cheerful dress with purple tights and foldover boots. I've revealed half of my 30 for 30 pieces so far! I tried to put in tons of color and texture, so we'll see how that decision pans out. The challenge would be easier if I put more neutrals in the mix, but I decided to take a risk. I hope it pays off! If not, you may be treated to a peep show before long.

A question for you: What are you thoughts about bloggers revealing how much they paid for each item? When I started this blog back in July, my plan was to do just that. I love getting a good deal! I stopped for a few reasons:

1) I worked at Gap for five years, so many of my items are at an unrealistic/unattainable price for a non-employee.

2) If one of my readers has the exact same item, I don't want you to feel badly if you paid more. This sounds incredibly silly, but I don't like to brag and make people feel like they overpaid for something.

3) Is someone going to add up everything in my closet? Yikes!

What do you think? Does it make it or break it for you?
Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails