Thursday, February 3, 2011

Power to the Dress

Dress: Tucker for Target
Hat: Vintage
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Oxfords: Steven 'Melin'
Sandwich: Turkey, bacon, onion, tomatoes, Dave's Killer Bread
I read on a blog today that you haven't made it big until you gain a few haters. I must be the teensiest tiniest blog in the universe-- y'all are so nice to me! Let's remedy this problem; get thee to the Shakespearean Insult Generator and abuse away! But seriously, thank you for being such a positive part of my day. I love responding to your comments, lurking on your blogs, and Twittering inappropriately with you.

I can't wait to remix my Tucker dress this month! It 'goes' with so much, and I am prepared to stretch its limits. Spread your wings, purple dress. You are your own rainbow.

I passed on your well-wishes to Darin (who is recovering nicely, thank you). He looked thoughtful and a tad bashful. After a moment, he responded, "Maybe they can send me a care package." Sigh, Darin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails