Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Snow of a Day

Hat: Vintage
Coat: Gap
Dress: Tulle
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Scarf: c/o Hercatwalk
Boots: Minnetonka via Ebay

It snowed! I got my Christmas wish. It didn't stick, but it was a pretty sight. I also received flying powers for the afternoon, as you can see. I know, I astonish you.
As soon as I peeked out the window this morning, I knew I had to wear my Minnetonka boots. They feel like slippers and are great in the rain and snow when spritzed with leather protector. I think I will be loyal to Minnetonka moccasins for life... I just thrifted some pink Thunderbirds! I can't wait to wear them when it warms up around here.

Stay tuned, because I am in the middle of writing a TMI post! I am more than a tad nervous, but I think it's important that I do it. It's gotta be done. (Is that even a sentence?) I am inspired and encouraged by the friendship you have shown me since I began Coffee & a Cardigan in August. You kinda deserve my honesty, as uncomfortable as it may be for me! Ha ha!

PS- My Facebook page is up and running! 'Like' it if you want blog updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails