Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stand By Your Man

Top: Tulle
Silk skirt: thrifted from Goodwill
Boots: Steven 'Masen'
Hat, pants: Gap
Polo: Old Navy
Thermal: Thrifted
Shoes: Puma

Two more of my 30 for 30 pieces revealed! And Darin too! He begged me to take pictures of his outfit and blog about it. Such a diva.*

My outfit is a nod to the upcoming spring collections: Bright, almost mismatching solid colors. I'm no slave to the runway, but I like window-shopping. I do buy into the trends that I like, hence the large collection of wooden platform shoes in my closet, but I like to dress 'in style' with a touch of irony. Are there any spring trends that you are excited to try out when the snow melts?

* Darin did not, in fact, beg me to to blog about his outfit. When I asked if I could take his picture, he shyly agreed and shuffled to the fence. Cute old goat.**

** The goat is one of my favorite animals. Therefore, I use 'goat' as a term of endearment. They also get the shaft in the Bible. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails