Tuesday, February 1, 2011

'Twas the Eve of 30 for 30

Scarf: c/o Her Catwalk
Cardigan: Gap
Dress: thrifted
Socks: Darin's
Clogs: Target
Fruit smoothie: made by Becky
Hi everyone! I'll have my final picks for the 30 for 30 posted later today! I'm running behind on this project, but I'll catch up in no time. Successful procrastination is what I do.

A note about these shoes... I bought them, really liked them, but decided that I'd have to return them since I have similar clogs residing in my closet. I picked them up (off the floor no less) to return them to their box, but alas! I discovered that I accidentally sprayed them with lavender oil a few hours prior.... oops. Guess I have to keep them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails