Monday, February 21, 2011

Walkabout

Hat, Coat: Gap
Sweater: Tulle
Skirt: Old Navy
Tights: c/o We Love Colors
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell
Sigh, it feels so good to be back! My computer was completely on the fritz over the weekend and I lost my last two 30 for 30 outfits. Fiddlesticks. Since I've only revealed twenty-two of my thirty pieces, I've decided to just stick with a twenty-two day challenge. Kendi says it's okay, and that's good enough for me!

These pictures were taken mere hours before a good ol' Oregon rainstorm. It was so nice to take a walk around town with blue skies and sunshine! I said it before and I'll say it again, Mount Angel is a wonderful place to live.

It's great to be back! Three days is a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails