Sunday, February 6, 2011

Way Out West

Western shirt: thrifted
Beret, jeans, tee: Gap
Socks: c/o We Love Colors
Wedges: Pour la Victoire 'Ida'
I think I may have been crazy to put this new-to-me shirt in my 30 for 30. I just couldn't help myself! I blame the golden cord and the snappy buttons. This outfit was a snap (HAHAHA) to put together, as I needed something semi-comfortable and casual for the busy weekend ahead of me. Now that the office hours are over, the family coughs are subsiding, and my sultry flannel pajamas are on, I can spend a little time on the computer and detox from the family Super Bowl party. We don't watch (or care about) football, but we do love parties.

Did you have a good weekend? Tell me about it! Pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails