Monday, February 14, 2011

The Wurstfest Ever

Camel coat: thrifted
Blouse, dress: Tulle
Tights: Hue
Shoes: c/o Blowfish
These pictures were taken on our windy walk home from the annual Wurstfest. My tummy was full of Oktoberfest sausage and the most delicious hot mulled wine ever, hence the dazed and happy expression.

I really love how my peter pan collared blouse from yesterday peeks out atop the ruffles of the dress. (The wind wreaked havoc on the effect-- sorry about the floppy collar pictures!) I had to keep my hair down to obscure the accidental popped collar in the back; sacrifices must be made for the 30 for 30.

Happy Valentine's Day! Darin and I are continuing our annual tradition of a 'Psycho' viewing and Chinese takeout consumption. After all, A boy's best friend is his mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails