Thursday, March 24, 2011

Second Star to the Right

Dress: Asos
Necklace: American Eagle
Tights: Marshalls
Shoes: Seychelles 'Twistin' the Night Away'
And.... Chicks!
They grow up so fast, don't they?

I am ecstatic that Peter Pan collars are 'on trend' this year! I've been wearing them for years, but they can be difficult to find. Not anymore now that The Powers That Be have claimed them as fashionable! Thanks be to the fashion gods. This dress is so soft and sweet, but I keep having to pull it down over my lady lumps. (Did I just make you vomit a little? I shore did!)

Fashion is such a funny thing... I love how fluid it is. I honestly feel that if one wears something (that fits) with confidence and a smidgen of humor, it automatically works. I want to take more risks with my wardrobe... and have even more fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants and raves welcome! Please alert me to any typos. (Seriously.) Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails